Image Map

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Fort Hood.




(Photo by Josh Plueger of Offutt AFB on Flickr via Creative Commons license)


Our thoughts and prayers go out to everyone affected by the Fort Hood Shooting.  As Americans and as a military community, we grieve with you.








"Fort Hood Gunman Was Being Treated for Depression"

It scares me to see headlines like that.

It scares me because I'm afraid this will only increase the stigma surrounding depression and that people will avoid getting help because they are afraid of being labeled.

Please.  Get help.

There is no shame.






No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for taking the time to comment - i read each one and they mean the world to me! If you have a blog, please leave a link because I'd love to check it out! :)

**if you're leaving a comment anonymously, but would like me to respond, please leave an email address to which I can reply, or contact me directly by email (link under my picture and profile on the top right side of page where you see the envelope). thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Pin It button on image hover